Sunday, June 16, 2019

June 9th to June 15th, 2019 Weekly Wrap Up

What I Finished Reading

Titles in this section link to my (sometimes fuller) reviews on Goodreads.

Night of the Living Dummy 3 by R.L. Stine 4⭐

The last in the original Goosebumps series for the Living Dummy ones! As the first 2 it was very fun. Not much to say. Slappy is a dummy, and he's alive, and he's evil.

Red Rain by R.L. Stine 1.5⭐

I felt this was a poorly written Goosebumps book with boobs, sex, cheating, logic thrown out the window and some cliches mixed together and thrown around haphazardly. Much eye rolling. I actually DNF'd it at 300 pages (70%) because I couldn't force myself on anymore. It started out ok but just went downhill. I looked up spoilers and it did not seem worth it to force myself to continue something I was dreading. Sorry Stine. Also i'm happy for those that enjoyed it. I just couldn't.

Currently Actively Working On/Reading Next

I am nearly finished Fearful Fathoms, and am 15 out of 19 hours into The Mueller Report so I want to finish that up soon, and I need to start Bigfoot Crank Stomp next because i'm reading it for my group Creatures, Creatures Everywhere! this month.

TV I Watched

iZombie Season 5 Episode 4. I know i'm my usual 3 episodes behind. I also have seen this week that there are new episodes this month of Siren! The last episode I watched was season 2 episode 6, because I thought episode 8 was the last one until next year but seems I was wrong! :D So I need to get on that soon! I also watched MLP: Friendship is Magic Season 9 Ep 12 "The Last Crusade" and it was raining on my face. Happy pride!

Youtube Videos Posted

June 2019 Book Haul

Book Haul

Amazon Freebies


Audiobooks with Audible Credits


Physical


Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment